Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 3

Are we really in week 3!? We've had a busy week with teething and a cold, so we've been skipping some 'meals'. It's nice at this stage that he doesn't really mind one way or another. I have found that the best time to let him self-feed is in the afternoon, after a nap. One day this week (was it Wed. or Thur???), I set him up with some carrots and shredded chicken from a soup I made and let him play while I cooked/cleaned up the kitchen. He had so much fun and was entertained for a good while! Here he is sampling some chicken.
I did try to feed him some yogurt off a spoon and he wasn't having it! He just wanted to hold the spoon. Little stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Cute baby! Those first finger food days are fun! I love the title of your blog! I MISS having babies to nurse!! It was such a SPECIAL time in my life -- and one I was able to enjoy off and on for twenty years! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I noticed you are from southeast Georgia . . . .and wondered how close we might be to one another?

    Want to email? busymomof10@gmail.com

    Just from reading this one post, I'm thinking you might be into healthier eating. (from what you feed a baby). I'm looking for resources for healthier foods on this side of the state!

    blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete