Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Let's see. Day 6 was Wed. and I can't really remember much about that day. Ha! I know I put an apple slice in the mesh feeder (he couldn't hold on to the apple) and he chewed on the handle. ;) He doesn't seem too interested in anything that is cold. Can you imagine the adjustment from going from warm milk to all sorts of textures, temperatures, and flavors!?

Yesterday was banana and toast at breakfast, which he didn't want. At lunch he chewed on a piece of pizza crust. He did get some pieces off and practiced his chewing and swallowing. I think it felt good to his gums too (one tooth is through, working on the other). At supper, I put a piece of steamed broccoli & some sweet potato on his tray. He chewed on his spoon, then he wanted out of the high chair after a minute. I put him in the exersaucer while we ate and he was as happy as could be!



Week 1 summary: He doesn't think too much of food right now. I'm sure he'll be eating us out of house and home before I know it though. :) I honestly think he'd be doing about the same with purees too. He pretty much turns his nose up to anything (except toast/breads & sweet potatoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment