Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 4

I have been thinking the last 3 days that Bo had not really swallowed much. I was wrong! I realized it when he filled up his diaper for me this morning. He has definitely been swallowing some of the food!

I put Bo in his high chair twice today. At breakfast, I fixed him toast and mashed up some avocado and spread on it. He didn't think too much of that. ;)

For supper, I baked a sweet potato, then removed the skin & cut it into chunks. I also got him some sippy cups today to play with. I figure it will take him a month or 2 to figure the cup out, but now is a good time to start. He didn't really mess with the cup today. He seemed to like the sweet potatoes!
Laughing at his sister!


I gave him a spoon to play with and stuck some on each end of the spoon.


Just had a big bite!


He kept making these faces, but still trying to eat more.



Bath time! He looks SO big in this one.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I hope you continue doing this. Just for me. :p Is he gagging at all when he eats the food?

    ReplyDelete